- Onboard Intel® Bay Trail mobile Celeron J1800, 2.41GHz, dual-core or Celeron J1900, 2.00GHz, quad-core
- Support single channel DDR3L-1333MHz memory up to 8GB
- HDMI and VGA display, HDMI supports full HD 1080P playback
- Rich I/O ports: 1*USB3.0, 1*USB2.0, 2*LAN, 1*Audio,1* DC jack
- Two 3.5" or 2.5" SATA HDD, and one mini PCIe (or one SATA HDD, one mSATA and one mini PCIe)
- Fanless compact design and aluminum enclosure
- 6*COM, and COM2 can change to RS422/RS485
The AXBYT-60 is a compact fanless embedded PC system. Based on Intel Bay Trail platform, this system supports Celeron J1900 and Celeron J1800. It supports trio independent display via HDMI, VGA and LVDS interface, and features 1080P high definition video playback. It also supports up to 8 GB of DDR3L 1333 in one socket to add higher bandwidth and lower latencies for processes.
This system has 6 COM ports, and COM2 can change to RS422/RS485, which makes an ideal for applications like communication, data processing and so on. For storage, it has two 3.5" or 2.5" SATA HDD, one mini PCIe which supports WIFI, with 3G module and SIM card for 3G/4G connectivity (or one SATA HDD, one mSATA and one mini PCIe).
This system also has 2 LAN (one LAN can change to USB), 1 USB3.0, 1 USB2.0, 1 Mic in, 1 Line out and 1 DC jack. It is designed to be compact and fanless with high strength aluminum enclosure and dust-proof design. These combined features make this embedded system a good choice for a range of applications like industrial automation, network security, data processing.
- Brands Panache
- Product Code: PDLAXBYT60
- Availability: In Stock